Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthday and School Program







It's been so long since I've blogged, I don't think I could hope to catch up. But several events need to be reported so I will hit the high spots. On a side note, I've decided that August through December are completely impossible for me. We have birthdays (all of the boys), school, sports, and all of the good holidays. I can never manage them very well. I don't have a solution, just the realization. I can't see it getting better any time soon, so bear with me.



Little Otis' birthday was October 17th and we had a party at home with family, friends and a pinata. What could be better? My df Staci did the great Monster Truck Cake, and fun was had by all. Here is a picture.
Halloween was a hoot again this year. And as usual, I have no pictures because I was so busy running around. Thank goodness other's did, and I will get them from Snapfish to scrapbook. (I have no plan for this either, but I sure hope I get it done) I do have pictures of the boys from the Fall Festival with the Moms club. Here is one.
Little Otis' had his first school play. He was a pilgrim, and had a speaking part. He practiced everyday, and it was too cute. He was of course the only one who said it with "feeling". I swear we need to live closer to Hollywood. He is such a ham. Anyway, he knew all of the words to the songs and the hand movements. I was impressed. Maybe he is destined to go to Broadway? Otis , Payton and I all went and Mema went too. We then ate lunch in the cafeteria. It was actually good.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope you guys a have a Merry Christmas. We'll see you in a few.

Laura-Lee said...

Hi Becky!! so sorry you are having issues with the email address :( please email me and we can chat :)
boysrulekits@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!!!