Thursday, August 28, 2008

All caught up



I think I am officially caught up with the blogs! Maybe with kids in school I'll be able to blog more consistently. Don't count on it though, I bet I can find a few things to do to take up that extra alone time! Payton and I are sitting at home today, he is playing quietly, and I am on the computer and doing laundry (when am I not?) One little one at home is much quieter! But I wouldn't trade my pair of boys for anything. I never would have believed it! Mom of two boys and loving it. Where did that come from? I always wanted a girl, since I can remember. Little girls were just my favorite. Now, I love my friends little girls and sometimes they let me borrow them, but I am definitely a mom of boys. We are starting Football practice next week, and then our Saturdays will be filled with games and the weeks with practice. We'll see how it goes. I hope he enjoys it like he did last year. I am including a picture of Payton, since the last weeks have been mostly about Otis!

2 comments:

Safety1 said...

I will sell you mine 2 for the price of 1 and I am having sa dollar sale!!!! Interested???

Staci said...

Oh my! So many posts I don't know what to do! We haven't been to the zoo since before Morgan was born and I miss it. It's so amazing really to watch our lives change right before our eyes. I feel like we're moving into the next chapter or something. It's so FUN!